Tuesday, November 28, 2006

~SPM~

spm06 has started a few weeks ago.. but it's not too late to wish my banchik (muhammad syukur), my tkc juniors esp sue n dinie, gud luck!! i know u guys can do it! my prayers r always be with u..

This was from kechik's msg, she sent it to me a few months ago.. I found it so sweet n inspiring me.. Here it goes

"Road to success is not straight, there's a curve called failure, loop called confusion, speed bump called bad friend, red light called enemy, caution light called family, and u'll have flat tyre called job.. But if u've spare tyre called determination, engine called perseverence, insurance called faith, driver called God, u'll make it to a place called SUCCESS"

And I took this is from aie's blog..hehe.. From Kalamullah..

"Kerana sesungguhnya sesudah kesulitan itu ada kemudahan. Sesungguhnya sesudah kesulitan itu ada kemudahan. Maka apabila kamu telah selesai (dari sesuatu urusan), kerjakanlah dengan sungguh-sungguh (urusan) yang lain. Dan hanya kepada Tuhanmulah hendaknya kamu berharap. " (Al-Insyirah, 94: 5-8)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home