Monday, November 23, 2009

emo entry

In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. - Lido Anthony 'Lee' Iacocca.






m not in a good condition..
i hate this feeling..
the stress is mountaining!
ya Allah, bantulah hambaMu ini


with portfolios to do..
deadline to catch..
with kiasu ppl around me..
n terasa dan merasa dan dirasa friends..
m just sick of it..
penat la..


where are all my frens?
my dear friends?
huhu~
i want u girls back
the real u..
coz i think some of u has changed..
if not a lot, a bit..
n i dun like it, really.
maybe the condition now forced u to change
but please.. please b urself..

wutever it is
my dear friends,
u know i always luv u


~ going to see my big family for raya haji. yippie!! =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger H0p3 *愿* said...

hang on,my dear farah=)
smile...and it will be better

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger snowflakes said...

sabar farah..Allah nk uji tu =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home