Sunday, March 23, 2008

x hangat

it's raining heavily outside. the whole day was very hot, now only it rains.

my day today was not good. ergh.. tensi. i'm sad, and at the same time, i'm angry. to whom? i'm not sure. am i angry at myself? or at the other person who gave the headache? luckily i have my mom and closest frens to cheer me up. tu pon towards at the end of the day. i have spent a few hours wasting my energy to think about it. tensi je. penat la camni... nak study pon x best. dah la esok kena present psl childhood brain tumour in front of Dr. CCW. scary! ahaqs!

kesimpulannya, hari yg sungguh x hangat.

*nanti2 la will upload pics during Kg. Tekir, Labu visit. xde mood dah nak cite. ni sume psl dia ni la.. ish3... sabar frh, sabar... =(^_^)=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home