Wednesday, August 20, 2008

THANK YOU, a lot

Alhamdulillah... segala puji bagi Allah...


I passed my sem7 EOS! so did all my Muslim friends! n all my other batchmates (except 1)!

so many things happened during our study break. the good n the bad things.
-the good things were my friends- be it my study groupmates (WC, J, XJ, A n A), other Malays(N, I, A n A, F n F), or seniors. u guys (n girls) did a great job! thanx a lot!!

don't underestimate yourself. you didn't pass because of me. you passed due to your hardwork and God's grace. i just did a small part - Dr. SV


-the bad things, shudnt be written here i guess. the politikus n hatred among each others over just simple (ye ke) things gave me n my best friends headache. come on, grow up please! ok, i shudnt write no more...

again, thanx a lot to org2 yg byk doa utk kitrg, n tolong ktrg.. jasamu dikenang...

Sem 8, here we come!!!

~i'm soo gonna have a good holiday. HP7, wait for me!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger afyan said...

congrats..

aku ttumpang gembira utk korag.
:)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger frhyh said...

thanx!! for ur doa n support. really appreciate it. no word can express my gratitude :) kamsahamnida...

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger azi razak said...

farah...

aku bgtau xj, nnt sem 8 we all go makan together.. k??? :D

njoy holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home