Monday, January 01, 2007

mesra

Salam aidiladha to all Muslims n happy new year 2007! my parents r bz outside cos we're having a 'qurban feast' or kenduri korban senang cite. my parents shared wif our neighbours for this qurban. hm.. it has been a long time since i last 'appeared' in public, i.e my neighbours. masa kupas bawang semalm: "ni anak Mala ka? sapa nama taktau"..haha.. not their fault. i'm only home during school holidays, the rest i'll b in kl. "bila hg nk abes blajaq? tu dia, 2010, lama lagi no".. hehe.. yup, stil a loooong way to go. plis pray that i'll finish it on time..

many relatives from my father's came. berkereta2! even some i dunno their name, just familiar wif their face. tu pun x semua dijemput. this is just a small feast, share wif the neighbours. just imagine if this is my wedding feast (just imagine OK), how many people will come? plus with my mom's side which obviously i dun recognise them except the uncle muncle (i learnt this word from ijat) n cousins.. haha.. mau berbas2 dtg from johor tuh..

what i mean here is i have to get to know my family members n neighbours.. if anything happened, it is easier to get help n give help. not only that, if we r having feast like this again, takde la org tanya "hang anak sapa?" lagi.. hehehe...betui dak? but, it's easier said than done rite? camne tuh.. hmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home