Friday, December 21, 2007

kisah malam raya

first of all, SALAM AIDILADHA to all my Muslims frens!! alhamdulillah, this time I got to celebrate it wif my family, tho not completed coz duis is in Indonesia (raya there, doing his 'minor surgery' on his toe due to ingrown toenail which i diagnosed w/out seeing it but he kept on saying it's not) and syukur a.k.a. banchik was in KL, raya-ing there wif my mom's side due to some reasons. well, I nearly have to raya in KL also, thanx to my not-so-good schedule.. huhu~ taubat xnak buat lg dah :(

duis n me


banchik n me

it all started like this. I bought a train ticket KL-BWORTH on the nite of raya itself, 8.45pm 19Dec. I was soooo happy to go home (after being in seremban for quite long). on the day of 19Dec, we had 2 MCQs exam for Internal n Family Medicine (gosh, intrnl med was sooooo hard, I felt like crying while doing the paper, seriously!). after the intrnl med exam, we had debriefing of Family Med posting wif Dr. LKY. it ended at around 5.15pm. my initial plan was to go to KLSentral by 6pm, by komuter or car, and reach there early so that I can jalan2. well, I followed my plan, I tumpang cik nabia's car to KL. she planned to drop me at any putra lrt station on her way home la.. we made our move at 6pm.. we followed the plan rite?

ahah.. there it goes! KL was soooo jammed!!! we were stuck on the road for nearly 3 hours ok.. argh... jam sudah menunjukkan pukul 8.15, n we r stil in the car sumwhere in ampang. I know, I can smell it, I am so gonna miss the train n raya in KL, without baju kurung!! (cos I din bring back any bj kurung, they r all at home).. but nabia was stil optimist. "insyaAllah farah, ko sempat punya. aku antr ko kat station lrt yg paling dkt ok. jgnla nanges, nnt aku kalut" err... I knew I was soo late already, mmg rasa nk nanges. Aiyaa.. sabar farah.. then, we decided to drop me at KLCC cos that was the nearest station at that time. We reached KLCC at 8.30pm (I knew I was late already. But who knows the train depart a lil bit later than scheduled kan? Stil hoping and praying) I managed to buy lrt tix n got into the lrt quite fast. But the intercity train was faster. I mean, I was late la.. I reached KLSentral at 8.55pm, 10 mins later than the schedule. ARGHH! Sangat tertekan! I already msg sigers@ijat, the ‘bee-phobia’ cousin, asking him where r they meeting tonite, coz tomorrow opah wl celebrate raya in KL. (see, I already have plan B tanpa disangka2). But stil, if possible I dun want to raya in KL!!

Feeling down, stressed, hopeless, (all the negative words laa), I walked towards the toilet. N tadaaa!! Guess who I met? An angel, hehehe…she is afifah, my junior back in TKC, a known penangite. As a good senior, I tegur her la, asked whether she’s going home for raya n all. And it happened that she’s going home to penang too!! With her brothers, by car. Alhamdulillah… God luvs me. She asked me to tumpang her. Yeah.. hati berbunga2. I dun have to raya in KL. Sengih dari telinga kanan ke telinga kiri. Sgt happy. X terkata apa2 dah. So, here I am, in Penang already!! I reached my home at 5am 20Dec, half an hour earlier than if I take train. Alhamdulillah…

Next morning, pagi raya, I went to all my aunties/cousins houses at kampung blkg umah. Their 1st question was, “farah, hang tinggal tren ka, tren tinggal hang?” aduh! Saya sgt malu!! Ahaqs! Satu kampong da tau.. adei.. mana nk letak muka ni.. huhu~ tp xpe, it shows that they all luv me, ye x?

Hmm.. esok finaz@kakchik, my bestest cousin from father’s side is getting married. Nikah je la, the kenduri is sumwhere in feb 08, dunno whether I can b there or not. This is one of the reasons why I’m so determined to come back to penang this time. Seronoknyeh!! Tumpang happy for u, finaz!!

p/s 1: Azi, akhirnya sy berjaya sampai ke KLCC dan melihat krismas tree tertinggi tu. Da x kempunan dah ahaqs!!


najwa n me
p/s 2: all of sudden my handphone x bley on. i'm using najwa's hp now. all my contact no r in the memory card n since najwa's hp is not compatible with mine, i kinda lost all the no la. so, any1 msg me now plis put ur name too ok. hmm.. is this the sign for me to hv another hp? hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home