Sunday, January 14, 2007

not-so-super-bowler


yea! i'm happy today. why? hehe.. i got to bowl after 1year++ didn't touch the bowling ball.. i joined hostel members for their sem5 farewell party today. we played at megalane sri petaling. during the first game, i was soo bad that everytime i bowled, it surely went into the longkang/drain (uh, is it a proper word for it?).. aiyak, i lost my 'midas touch' already. didn't bowl for a long time. i was nearly give up since my score was among the lowest for the first game. furthermore, i had stomachache.. huhu~ so sedey that time. my own point is 72 (malu gile). our whole team points was only 293 kot. my teammates were nabia, iefa n husna. haha..we were all bad la. other teams scored more than 400. that is how bad we were.
then, everyone started their second game. when my turn, tada! i made a strike! waa.. so excited. nasib baik x melompat2 kat lane tuh. then, nabia n iefa also managed to get strikes. after that, we were all ok la. i think, my best part was i did triple continuos strikes+multiple spares.. i got my 'midas touch' back!! i am so happy. overall, my points was 176. it was slightly below my own record, which is 185. then, my team's point was around 436.. yeah, not so bad since iefa is just a real beginner, first timer, nabia only played for 2nd time, i dunno bout husna. heh, she gave up earlier and we end-up by playing for her turn. to iefa n nabia, next time we'll play again ok. for fun, no stress, wif other batchmates =)
after the bowling, we had our lunch at the shakey's. kenyang gile makan mushroom soup, garlic bread, pizza, fried chicken, n ice-cream.. mmg xleh berdiri straight after makan, hehe.. then, acara penyampaian hadiah.. i won one of the prizes.. =) i was soo happy. it was soooo worth it paying only rm12 for 2 games of bowling n food at the shakey's. thanx hostel members for allowing me to join u guys, n sorry i won it, haha.. kidding la.

okla, that's all for now. nak study. td aftr smpi umah, i slept til 5pm.. capek bangat.. huhu~kene cover balik sume lect notes yg x dibaca.. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home