Sunday, March 30, 2008

kg. angkat pics

adik2 dari Kg. Tekir

huhu~ nak tgk ABPBH tapi ada org tgk tv dah.. nak tgk kt internet, x dpt masuk websites, tv3, tv8 or even hotfm. nak study, dah malas, hehe.. so here I am end up with writing blog. hopefully I can watch GHOST at 10.30pm later. sabor je la...

nway, these r the pics I promised to upload before. quite basi but I dun care :) this was a kampung angkat visit to Kg. Tekir, Labu. it's a org asli village, not really far from Seremban town. the experience was GREAT! seriously. exposure to rural medicine.. tho at first I was quite sceptical, theeheehee... the best part was I did discover a 11 y/o boy with left lower sternal edge systolic murmur.. whee! n I was 'forced' to write a referral letter. fuhh.. serius x reti. tapi atas nasihat and tunjuk ajar Dr. Jimbo, berjaya jugak tulis, simple one la! =(^_^)=

dah malas nak cite so read more at Dr. Jimbo's blog


Zaim trying hard to listen to murmur

no clubbing


sheau yg with ishihara chart


Kasemsuk yg khusyuk

ada gaya paediatrician ke?

best buddies: nabia, azi, fiza n me. (iffah missing)


20 of us, without the 2 accompanied doctors


Keat How with his magic show



jom redah hujan!! balik!!

p/s: from Dr.Jimbo's blog- "future paediatrician?" well, i dun think so..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home