Sunday, April 20, 2008

messy

hoho.. lama bangat x update this blog.. been very bz with many things lately. since now i'm in Obstetrics posting, agak busy la and xde masa nak online lelama. check emel, friendster and out! many reports to do: summary, oncall reports, cfcs report. src things lagi.. goodwill game and music night.. erghhhh.. stress hormone sgt tinggi.. my room sgt messy skrg, kertas report bersepah2. kepala otak pon messy gak... tu la farah... sape suruh tangguh2 kerja.. huhu~



hm.. byk nak crite psl Obs posting nih.. yg best n yg x best.. tapi masa blom mengizinkan lagi. nnt if ada free time yg lg panjang dr weekend nih, insyaAllah akan di update (hmm.. i wonder bila la tu.. finaz replied- tau takpe..)

ok.. really got to go now.. my works r calling for me! daa~

*welcoming someone to srmbn :) senyum hingga ke telinga walaupun otak tgh semak, ahaqs!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home