Sunday, May 18, 2008

the outing

I reached seremban yesterday afternoon, after being stranded at Ipoh ktm station for more than 3 hours (so irritating).. so, yeah, I'm all alone in the house, Azi stil in Ganu, Ching Mun is at home (I guess) and Khung Ying in Srwk... huhu.. kebosanan tahap cipan. so, ended up with watching korean series "hello my lady"..

today was even pathetic, a bit la.. morning i spent by continue watching the series, then I went to JJ S2 to watch Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian, and did some shopping, ALONE.. hm, in the cinema while waiting for the lights to b off, I looked around the cinema. it was full with kiddies and parents (ok, I was lost in my own world). n then I saw a row of girls in very familiar green t-shirt.. heh, surprised? our junior la.. but wait, it wasn't 12.30pm yet, y r they in the shopping complex? in t-shirts some more? hmm.. during our time, outing starts at 12.30pm, must wear baju sekolah or green baju rasmi, accompanied by parents or guardians.. the places that we used to go were terminal1, seremban parade, ocean (now it's the bright green building, i always forgot the name), ampangan plaza or giant senawang.. well, that's 5 years ago (oh no, I still feel young). now we have the 'great JJ' at Seremban2.. ahaqs! serious, that's the only 'living' shopping complex in N9.. I rarely go to other previously mentioned places nowadays.. heh.. time passes, people change, places change.. memories remain.. *missing the good old days*

tonite, something made my day. really. seriously made my day. but I better keep it to myself. *wink*

*I see myself senyum sampai ke telinga*

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Afiqah Ayob said...

ape..
nak tau
hahah
sibuk je aku nih

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger frhyh said...

haha..
today it turned out to be not a really good thing.. haih..
xpe.. nnt2 aku cite kt ko ek :)

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Muhajirah said...

amoi2 adek2 skrg..outing kemain hebat ek g jj sban huehuehue.farah, ade dgr tk college tk jd pindah?

hmm wonderin jgk ape la yg buat hg senyum sampai telinga tu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home