Wednesday, June 11, 2008

howdy?

Hi. How r u doing. Its been a while since we last spoke. Keep in touch. -Usu



I got this sms while I was sleeping last nite. yeah.. been a while since we last spoke, February rite? V-day at haagen dasz.. huhu.. I miss u Usu.. I miss the cousins.. I jus miss everyone; Opah, uncle-muncle, and most importantly, my parents n siblings.

10/6/56 was my father's birthday. today he turned 52 years old. mmg dah lebih usia emas dah.. how time flies very fast..

to Ayah, happy birthday! moga sentiasa dirahmati Allah selalu.. amin...

to my fellow friends, if u happened to read this entry, just drop a word in the chatter box, just to let me know that somebody's been here.. do keep in touch ya! :)


*10/6/08: another chapter begins in someone's life.. wl post the pic nx time..


p/s: sorry as my last few entries were quite emotional.. not in the state of sanity duh.. too many things to cope at a time by my tiny brain. luckily it havent explode, yet ;p

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Muhajirah said...

im dropping by here instead of in the chatter box. im a frequent visitor la my dear, cume kdg2 tak tinggal jejak :D hope you're doing good

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger frhyh said...

heh..
i know u r a freq visitor..
just for those yg aku x pnah tau menjenguk blog ni je dialu2kan meninggalkan jejak..
i'm doing quite well now.. thnx
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home