Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Obs.. post mortem

today we recieved our last marked case summary and the log book of Obs posting. hoho~ my last summary was very clean without any red pen mark, at all, as compared to previous summaries *claps for myself* Ok la, it was unfair because I have presented the case to Dr. SR but who cares since that was the very last week of posting, my focus was more on the exam.. hehe.. Alhamdulillah, my Obs exam result were quite good, both clinical n MCQ, tho I din really expect it, especially the clinical exam (Dr. SV actually said to me just before my exam: apa la kamu ni, gabra sangat. relax la sikit).. thanx Dr. SV! :)


my very 1st case summary and weekday and weekend on-call reportS, all handwritten


the log book! see down here:



poyo ye.. ahaqs!!
hm.. other lecturers from all other postings never bother to write their students' evaluation in the log books but salute to Dr. SR as she did evaluate ALL of us, as she knew all of us without fail. *salute!*


forsythia's verdict: I really love O&G posting! I might consider it as my next selective/elective project. hehehe

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Muhajirah said...

waaa tahniah farah!

eh, eh, you've bee tagged!hahaha. sila rujuk di blog saya :D

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Afiqah Ayob said...

congratz
aku tau ko mmg mantap sejak azali lagik
sile doakan aku mantap jugak
anyway, aku wat gen med kat sultanah aminah for selective 5th year
yeayyy

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger frhyh said...

bilenye 5th year ko tuh?
huhu~
aku n fadzil plan nak wat O&G for selective kat sultanah aminah gak.. in december kot. bley tumpang umah ko barang seminggu 2? ahahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home