Saturday, June 07, 2008

my appreciation

You raise me up,
so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up,
to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong,
when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up...
To more than I can be.

*this post is just an acknowledgement. dun bother to read it. it is very full of emotions, haha*

it has been a long silence since i last wrote here. been very busy with stuffs (Music Night), very tired physically n most importantly, emotionally. to those who knew what happened, thanks for supporting me, direct or indirectly. esp my dear housemate, cik Azi, n other best friends - ifa, nabia, fiza, ali, muhshin, zaim.. sy syg korg! sorry kalo sy buat kalian risau n menyusahkan kalian..

my posting mates, batchmates c207, thanx very much. no words can describe my appreciation but really i owe u guys. (psycho-phido group: u guys really rock!)

to org2 yg jauh di mata, dekat di hati (ewah..);
-cik Yuni di Tasmania, thanx for calling me n gave me strength. syg kamu jugak! ko pon b strong ok!
-en. Shazwan di Bangi, thanx for listening my 'curhat' (i learnt this word from Dura; means curahan hati di Indonesia) tho u r not part of the event, kena tempias jugak. sorry ye..

x lupa jugak, Mr. Kasemsuk... terima kasih atas ur support dari Thailand. sorry, i made u worry.. but yeah, i did it!

really, this event made me realize who is friend, who is not really friend, who i can rely on, who is not. best quote from shazwan: life is try and error. yeah, it is really true. sometimes we have to learn from pain n sorrow, n life is not a bed of roses.. hmm.. i need to learn more about life.. haihh..

p/s: these r dedications from
Azi: ayat 2:286
Yuni: ayat 3:139
to sesape yg rasa agak depressed or down, bukak la ayat2 ni, insyaAllah.. lega sikit la hati tu :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Ching Mun said...

A good job you'd done! Thanks for your time and efforts :)

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger frhyh said...

heh.. hopefully u guys enjoyed the night. it was a tough time for me to organize it. credits to those who helped me, including u! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home